To install Hello Bar on Wordpress, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Hello Bar account and copy the site snippet from the Installation Instructions.
2. Log in to your WordPress back-end and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
3. In the Search box, type in "Hello Bar," and select "install," and activate it.
4. Scroll down to the panel's left side, click on the Hello Bar icon, and paste the snippet into the field on the right.
5. Click ‘Activate Hello Bar.’
Clear the cache on the server-side caching plugin, such as Autoptimizer or WProcket, if you use one, to ensure the update is reflected on your website.
Clear the browser's cache to view the updated version of your website.