1. Access the Mailmunch menu on your website's homepage and select the "Campaigns" option.
2. Click on the "Create New Campaign" button located in the top right corner.
3. Choose the "Form/Popup" option from the various campaign types available.
4. Select the "Form Type" from the options presented.
5. Browse through the templates, hover over your desired template, and click on the "Use Template" button.
6. Give your form a title and select or create a list to add subscribers to. Click on the "Start Building" button.
7. Customize and design your campaign. In the "Integrate" step, select the Mailchimp logo as the service provider.
8. Enter your Mailchimp credentials in the dialog box that appears.
9. Configure options such as Mailchimp Double Opt-in, Active Mailchimp List, and Tags for subscribers. Map Mailmunch Form Fields with your Mailchimp List Fields.
10. Click on the "PUBLISH FORM" button to make your form live on your website.
11. Click on the "Finish" button to activate your form.
Test the form by subscribing to your website.
Check the "Subscribers" tab in your Mailmunch account to confirm that the subscription has been synced to your Mailchimp list.