The process of creating a popup using Magento and Wisepops can be broken down into the following steps:
1. Sign up for a Wisepops account. This can be done by visiting the Wisepops website and creating an account.
2. Set up Wisepops on your Magento store. This can be done by installing the Magento 2 extension provided by Wisepops or by using Google Tag Manager to install the Wisepops script on your site.
3. Prepare the design of your popup. Wisepops provides default templates that can be used, but you also have the option to design your own campaign from scratch using the WYSIWYG editor.
4. Configure the popup's display settings. This includes deciding when and where the popup should be displayed and which users should see it.
5. Activate your campaign. Once everything is set up and configured, you can activate your campaign, and it will be live on your site instantly.
It's worth mentioning that, in order to create the campaign, no credit card is required.
You should now be able to create and launch your first Magento popup using Wisepops successfully.