Creating and deploying a popup using the Wisepops plugin can be accomplished through the following steps:
1. Commence by registering for an account with Wisepops.
2. Facilitate the integration of the Wisepops script onto your website. This can be done by utilizing the WordPress plugin offered by Wisepops or through the implementation of Google Tag Manager.
3. Personalize the design of the popup; this can be done by utilizing the drag-and-drop editor or by customizing one of the pre-existing templates provided.
4. Establish the target audience for the popup.
5. Activating the campaign, which will prompt its instantaneous deployment.
It's worth mentioning that creating the campaign does not require a credit card.
In summary, with minimal effort, it is possible to create and launch a Wisepops popup on your website effectively.