To add your Sleeknote code snippet to a Wix website, you can use Google Tag Manager. Here's how:
1. Log in to your Wix store and click "Settings" in the left-hand menu. Then, click "Advanced" at the bottom of the menu.
2. In the "Which Tracking Tools Do You Need?" section, click the "Custom" button.
3. Paste your Sleeknote code snippet into the "Paste the code snippet here" text field and give it a recognizable name, such as "Sleeknote snippet," in the "Name" input field.
4. Set "Add Code to Pages" to "Load code once" on "All pages" and choose "Head" in the "Place code in" section.
5. Click "Apply" to implement the code snippet on your site.
With these steps, your Sleeknote campaigns will be displayed on your Wix website.
If you need help setting up Google Tag Manager on your Wix site, you can refer to Wix's Help Center for more information.