To integrate HubSpot with Popupsmart, follow these easy steps:
1. Before you start, make sure you have a HubSpot account and have created a list or lists on it. Also, verify your website on your Popupsmart account.
2. In the Popupsmart dashboard, create your popup campaign and click on "Settings."
3. Click "Add integration" and choose the HubSpot option.
4. If this is your first time integrating HubSpot, click "Add new HubSpot API."
5. A window will appear to connect your Popupsmart and HubSpot accounts. Select your account and click "Connect Account."
6. Choose your list from the dropdown menu in the 'Select Details' section. Make sure your list is static to collect data.
7. In the 'Match Fields' section, select the form, system, API, or static field options that you want and click "Save" to complete the integration.
Congratulations! Your HubSpot integration is now set up and ready to go. The status of your integration is on by default, but you can change it whenever you want.
With this integration, you can easily build your lists and acquire new leads.