To integrate Klaviyo with Popupsmart, follow these simple steps:
1. Start by making sure you have a Klaviyo account and have verified your website on your Popupsmart account.
2. Log in to your Klaviyo account and click on your account name in the bottom left corner of the page.
3. Head to the "Settings" section and click on the "API Keys" tab.
4. Click "Create Private API Key" in the Private API Key section.
5. Give your key a name and select the access level and scope you want. Click "Create" to generate the key.
6. Copy the key by clicking the "Copy Key" button.
7. Now, go to the Popupsmart dashboard and click on "Settings."
8. Click "Add integration" and select the Klaviyo option.
9. Click "Connect" and "Add new Klaviyo API."
10. In the 'Setup' section, give your connection a name and paste it into the API key. Click "Save" to continue.
11. In the 'Select Details' section, choose the related list from the options.
12. In the 'Match fields' section, select the form, system, API, or static field options that you want and click "Save" to complete the integration.
That's it! Your Klaviyo integration is now set up and ready to use.